Friday, January 4, 2008

WTF?!?!?!


OK so during the x-mas shopping season, i took my son to the mall to the mall where we were doing our own x-mas shopping. at one point he had gotten hungry so i took him to go and get food, and as were trying to get through the ridiculous crowd this older women come barging through, gets in between me and my son, and hip checks my son right into a pillar! now i understand that she probably didn't mean to but as if you need to be in such a hurry, and ya OK its crowded and its so hard getting through but everyone in the same position just relax and be patient. even yesterday a another women came between me and my son and hit him with her humongous old lady bag.

i just don't understand why this keeps happening.

what really upsets me is when i get dirty looks from people who are older than me just because I'm a young mom. i don't understand why they do, ya sure i had a kid when i was young but i have been told by nurses and doctors and many other people that i take better care of my son than some people who have planned them and are in their thirty's. the very first nurse that came over to my place after having my son said that she was very proud of me because he looks sooooooo healthy. that's right I'm 20 years old and yes i can raise a son. if you look back in the day women were having children younger than 18 so why is it so bad that i had my son at 18. if it wasn't for him, i wouldn't be where i am today.

well that's enough complaining for now.

bye for now

No comments: