Sunday, January 13, 2008

Complaining


hey again... so the past few weeks have been so stressful. grrrrr... my boyfriend, my son and i live in an apartment or as we like to call it a closet. and because its so small the tension is rising. none of us have oiur own space and its driving us crazy. also i failed my first semester and i know alot of people do but its hitting me really hard. i try so hard and still fail i wish for once something would go my way. also my son and i are sick which has made this weekend extremely long, friday was the worst cause i had just become sick and my son ended up getting a rank fever and was hacking like crazy and i was so scared i didnt know what to do. and usually when your sick all you want to do is sleep, well my son had been up from 3:30 in the morning till 12:00 in the moring :( which of course stressed me out even more and drained more energy from my body. and i know it could be worse but im just so tired of trying so hard and nothing really working out. but everything happend for a reason right. well i think im done for tonight.

bye for now.

1 comment:

dk said...

I think it would be great if you posted more often ;)

gravity makes everything suck.

hugs
dk